WFR respects your personal privacy. We take great measures to ensure the privacy and confidentiality of any personal information on this site. If we ask you to provide any personal information, we will tell you the purposes for which we intend to use that information. Your personal information is not sold to anyone for any purpose.
We may collect personal information from you when you:
- Purchase, order, return or exchange any of our products and services;
- Request a quote or special orders for or information about any of our products and services;
- Request delivery and repair services;
- Make a credit application;
- Visit the www.wfrfire.com website;
- Enter into a contest or respond to one of our surveys;
- Provide us with comments or suggestions;
Purpose of Collection
The specific purposes for which personal information is collected and used will be clearly identified and explained, in writing where possible, to the individual at or before the time the information is collected.
WFR may use personal information to:
- Identify customers, suppliers and others with whom it does business and to establish and maintain a relationship with them
- Provide customers with ongoing service, including to process orders, to ensure proper delivery and to better assist customers when they visit or call us
- Improve our product and service offerings
- Provide WFR’s customers with information about other WFR products and services that may be of interest to them
- Protect against error and fraud
- Comply with legal and audit requirements
- Create statistics to further WFR’s business interests (these statistics do not contain any information that could potentially identify any individual customer, supplier or others with whom WFR does business)
Aggregate site use information
We record information about the pages viewed by all of our website visitors. This data includes internet protocol (IP) address, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, connection speed, read time, display time, and number of clicks.
We use this data, in aggregate form, to compile statistics and reports for WFR’s use, and to improve the online experience for all visitors.
When you use certain aspects of WFR’s website or other services, or you post information to other social networking sites (e.g. posting a link to WFR’s Facebook or Twitter pages, or “liking” a product on your Facebook account, or “pinning” a product on your Pinterest account), the personal information that you post or share in connection with these third-party sites is visible to other persons and can be read, collected, used and disclosed by other persons. Any information provided to such third-party social networking sites and other sites is outside of WFR’s control and is not governed by this policy.
Third party analytics or ad serving services
Online order information and security
If you place an order online, we only require the information needed to complete the processing of your orders and billing. We also share our users’ personal information with outside shipping companies and credit card processing companies in order to bill and ship your order, but we do not provide any more information than necessary for these purposes. We may also use the information to contact you regarding your order.
WFR newsletters are sent only to users who opt in. Our subscriber database is never sold, rented or loaned to any other parties. Subscribers wishing to update their contact information, or opt out of receiving emails, can use our online subscriber services.
Accuracy of information
We strive to ensure that any personal information we retain and use is as accurate, complete and up-to-date as necessary for the purposes for which we will use it. We do not routinely update personal information unless necessary for these purposes. Nonetheless, if our records regarding your personal information are inaccurate or incomplete, we will amend that information at your request.
Contact Information for the Chief Information Officer
Chief Information Office
240136 Frontier Crescent
Rocky View County, AB T1X 0R4